From Children of StarClan
This file is subject to change without notice. Changes will be announced on the forum when they are made.
- Harassment will not be tolerated. Players found to be harassing others, through any medium will suffer a permanent ban from CoSC.
Number of Accounts
- Each player (who shall be identified through their IP Address) is limited to a single account. Multiple-player households MUST report (via PM) to Kitsu with the name of ANY and ALL accounts that will share IPs or it will be addressed as a purposeful violation of this rule.
- The only characters that may be used in role play are those that appear in the Viewer section of the character system. Role playing using unaccepted characters is not permitted. Characters Appearances must always fit the Short Description that was assigned by the Administration. All characters must also comply with CoSC Genetics Policy in which all characters must be genetically possible.
- Posts must meet a minimum length requirement of 3 complete sentences with longer posts being preferred. Players who make posts of less than 3 sentences will receive a formal warning. Those who receive consistent warnings may be expelled from the game at the discretion of the game administrators.
- All Role Play happening on CoSC is intended to be consensual. All players involved and effected by a thread must exhibit willingness to participate and accept the result. "Intense" scenes, such as those that involve fighting, death, or other mature themes, are particularly subject to this policy. ICA=ICC Policy will always take precedent over the Consent Policy in role play, and players will be considered to have consented to the results of extreme actions (such as attacking another or smarting off to their leader) simply by taking them to avoid Retroactive Continuity (retcon) in which RP is considered never to have happened for reasons of poor player judgment.
- The acronym "ICA=ICC" translates as "In Character Actions Equal In Character Consequences". This rule means that your character's actions with have In Character (IC) consequences. By doing something using unsound judgment a player as automatically consented to the results of the scene. If this results in extreme consequences for your character, so be it.
Metaplaying & Powerplaying
- The using of information you know Out of Character (OOC) in an In Character (IC) Situation or creating a perfect and untouchable in combat, or controlling another person's character in Role Play without their consent or the consent of the staff to do so.
- Characters are required to comply with all bans, lists and rules set forth by the game administration. At times these requirements can be somewhat subjective, and the administration of the game is granted the freedom to make those decisions for purposes of what they feel is the best interest of the game.
Slots & Limitations
- Players are limited to certain numbers of characters (as described on the expanded policy page) and must keep those characters in compliance with various limitations and other instructions. Players with more characters than permitted, or with characters outside the given limitations will loss the most recently created/acquired of those characters.
Limitation & Regulation of Prophecy
- Prophecies must be approved before they appear in Role Play by Game Administrators and any other related Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Players. Omens must be approved before they appear in Role Play by Game Administrators and any other related Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Players. Clouds over the moon at any Gathering can only be announced by Game Administrators .
- Plots with any sort of prophecy, visitations by StarClan cats, or the like, must be approved before they appear in Role Play by Game Administrators and any other related Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Players.