From Children of StarClan
- Dawnstar: Dawnstar was created by Willow after an extended absence from CoSC. While she wasn't originally inclined to create a WindClan cat to fill in the deputy spot, she was eventually convinced to do so.
- Silverdust: Silverdust was created as Willow's Created Elder Character, her fourth character.
IC Litter Kits
- Crowpaw: Crowfur and Newheart's sole kit, Willow created Crowkit as an unborn kit to continue the lineage of two cats who went from bitter distrust to friendship and affection, and to see how a cat with half-WindClan blood would live in RiverClan.
- Smokedrift: Rosestorm and Oakclaw's offspring, Willow created Smokedrift, then Ashkit, as an unborn kit to play a new role in their forbidden relationship.
- When the player of Doublestar and Leopardtrack left the game, WindClan was left leaderless. The staff decided the deputy Blackwater would become leader, but there was need of a new deputy. The open position led Willow to try out with a new character, and thus was Dawnfire born.
- At Dawnfire's creation, Willow decided it would be interesting if she had blood ties to the WindClan ranked positions. Half-sister to Blackstar and Thornpelt both, she created new family ties in WindClan.
- Dawnfire is intensely political, and strictly abides by hierarchical ideas. The structure of the clans provided a good background for her personality, therefore showing the feudal nature of the clans.
- Dawnfire's plans for the future include outliving her brother Blackstar; she is already grooming her own inner circle of clanmates for that eventuality.
- To be updated
- Silverdust was one of the few disability-based created elders at the time of her creation, second to Blacksight of ShadowClan.
- She had a long approval process, mainly due to her crippling disability.
- In relation to characters other than those listed in her character sheet, Silverdust is:
- Smokepaw's personality was loosely based on the rebellious personalities of both Rosestorm and Oakclaw. The difference in perspectives relative to his parents (mainly due to authority figures) allows Willow to add a humorous twist to his upbringing.
- His kit name (Ashkit), both IC and OOCly, came from the defunct RiverClan leader Ashstar. However, Smokepaw has no knowledge of it - to the extent of his knowledge, he was named after the ThunderClan deputy Ashfur.
- Smokedrift's appearance, as several others of his aspects, is a mix of his blood family. He has the stocky build and tabby pattern of Oakclaw, Blizzardfury's fur and coloring and Rosestorm's eyes.
- In character, ThunderClan believes Slateshadow to be his sire. With Slateshadow's death at Oakclaw's paws the day before the birth of the litter (thread), Smokedrift never knew his presumed sire.
- In regards to characters other than those listed in his character sheet, Smokedrift is:
- Barktail's first cousin twice removed
- Batpaw's second cousin twice removed
- Birdkit's grandnephew
- Boulderface's grandnephew
- Creamkit's second cousin once removed
- Crowfoot's grandnephew
- Tigerdusk's second cousin twice removed
- Duststorm's grandnephew
- Fiercestar's adoptive great great grandkit
- Flurrytail's second cousin once removed
- Gingertail's adoptive great grandkit
- Ivykit's grandnephew
- Lilacear's first cousin twice removed
- Pebblekit's second cousin once removed
- Ravenfur's great grandkit
- Ruddyback's adoptive grandnephew
- Sagepelt's first cousin once removed
- Speckledstream's great grandkit
- Squallpaw's second cousin twice removed
- Stonefoot's great grandnephew
- Stonepelt's grandnephew
- Tigerdark's adoptive great great grandkit
- Crowkit - After her sire Crowfur, and her coloring reminiscent of an European starling.
- Lilykit and Lilypaw - An unfit name for the character's personality, picked by Willow for the contrast with her adult name.
- Dawnfire - For her coloring and temper, and after her sire Midnightsky.
- Dawnstar - New beginnings, but keeping with cycles. Still keeping in line with Midnightsky.
- Silverkit and Silverpaw - For her gray fur.
- Silverdust - After the saying ashes to ashes, dust to dust, due to the badger attack that mauled her.
- Ashkit - Named after Ashstar, past RiverClan leader.
- Smokepaw - Through Ashkit, also linked to the concept of fire, but to the start of it, rather than its end.
- Smokedrift - Both for his looks and movements.
Genetics and Traits Computation
According to their genes and traits, Willow's PC characters can be grouped as follows:
Total Characters: 0